If you're eligible to receive a second stimulus payment, you can receive an alert when you get a deposit from the IRS.
To set up a direct deposit account alert, you must be enrolled in Online Banking.
Set up an Alert
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Options tab
- Select Alerts
- Select Events
- Navigate to Receiving Incoming ACH Credit
- Choose the desired alert type (eMail, login and/or text)
- Select Submit
- Select Accept if confirmation screen is correct
To receive up-to-date information, visit irs.gov.
Protect yourself against fraud and avoid scams
Here are three reminders from the Federal Trade Commission:
- The government won’t ask you to pay anything up front to receive this money.
- The government won’t call, text, eMail or contact you on social media to ask for your Social Security, bank account or credit card number.
- There’s no such thing as getting money faster or earlier.