Digital Wallet is a convenient, safe and secure way to pay. Now you can make purchases with your Northstar Bank debit card saved inside your digital wallet. Simply add your Northstar Bank debit card to Apple Pay©, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay!
It’s easy to turn your smart device into a digital wallet – whether you shop online, in apps or in stores.
- Reduces fraud – Your actual card number is not stored in your digital wallet and transaction information is encrypted when you make a purchase.
- Saves you time – Just hold your smart device over the payment terminal. You can also make quick in-app purchases. Most purchases take just seconds to complete!
- Keeps you safe – Each transaction is covered by the same security protections as your physical cards.
How does it work?
- Add your Northstar Bank debit card to the digital wallet you’d like to use.
- Access your digital wallet and select the Northstar Bank debit card when you pay at participating businesses.
- Receive payment confirmation on your device.
- Is it free?
Yes! Standard text message and data rates may apply, depending on your device’s plan.
- How secure is it?
Safety and security are our top priority. When you pay with a digital wallet (Apple Pay©, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay) and your Northstar Bank debit card, your actual card number is replaced with a unique digital card number, which means businesses do not see or store your full card number. In addition, you may be asked to authenticate with a passcode, fingerprint or facial recognition to verify purchases.
- Will it work for my Northstar Bank business and consumer debit card?
Yes! You can add your Northstar Bank business and consumer debit card to your preferred digital wallet.
Get Started with Apple Pay©
Get Started with Google Pay™
Get Started with Samsung Pay