How to Download our Mobile Banking App
- Visit the iTunes App Store or Android Google Play Store and search for Northstar Bank.
Note: There are several Northstar Bank apps ‐ make sure to find the one with our logo.
- Download the Mobile Banking app to your iPhone or Android
How to Enroll in Mobile Banking
Note: You must enroll in Northstar Bank’s Online Banking before utilizing Mobile Banking.
- Open the Northstar Bank app
- Enter your Online Banking Username and Password
- Click Sign On
- Put a check mark in the box “Accept End User License Agreement”
- Set up 2FA
- When the secure your account screen appears, complete the form details to set up two-factor authentication
- After entering the form details, select next
- Enter the verification code sent from the app
- Select Verify
- Create a passcode for this device
- Confirm the passcode created
- You will then receive an option to sign in using Touch ID – you can choose to enable or choose not now
- The tutorial will display or you can choose to Skip
How to Use Mobile Banking with SMS/Text
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Options Tab
- Select Mobile Settings
- Place a check mark in the box “Enable text access for your mobile device”
- Place a check mark in the box “Accept Northstar Bank Text Banking Terms & Conditions. Click on the hyperlink to view terms and conditions.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number
- Select your Wireless Provider from the drop down box
- Select the accounts you want text access from your mobile device
- Click Submit
- Click Confirm
Charges may apply from your mobile service provider for data usage or text messaging. Please check with your mobile service provider for details.